Betting Directory News

Monday 15 October 2012

So now what.....

Here's the deal. I am broke. No bullshit, no candy coating and no happy smiley sunshine time. I make money, and as usual it's just enough to pay the basics and not go any further. Don't get me wrong, we don't "need" anything... we have a roof over our heads (and I must say, we have the best rental deal in the city....) we have 2 cars, but usually have to scramble the last couple of days before payday to make sure we have enough money for gas, we have clothes (nothing pricey, usually on sale or from Value-Village or MCC), and we never miss a meal. But that's where it ends... there is no "savings" there is no "Rainy Day or Holiday" fund. There is no RRSP (401k if your to the South), there is no retirement plan.... There is strictly a day in day out same thing to get your paycheque. Now I'm not a pessimist, and I'm not a negative person, but I can't see this ending well without a dramatic change. I honestly think this opportunity is it. If it takes a year to make my first ten sales, so be it. That will be an extra $250 minimum residual income in my pocket per month. What could I do with an extra $250? Breathe a little easier? I mean it's not retirement but it's a step in the right direction. Now I know this doesn't seem like much, but I am looking conservatively because I am really at the "Fish out of water" stage :) Not scared, just a little timid. I know they say it's idiot proof, but I have been known to push the boundary on idiot to new and unimaginable depths of stupid... So shy of really screwing up, I figure $250 is the most basic residual I could honestly expect, for now. What will I do with this windfall? Actually all of my income is slated to be re-introduced into the business. Now here's where I start to get a little excited. Now I have tons to do, and little time to do it in.... but it's what I want. so I am going to keep this journal as a step by step of what I did and how I did it. Hopefully I won't be giving away any trade secrets, but I think it'll be safe. If you haven't checked out the program, I really suggest you do. It's a perfect part time to full time starting point to get you heading in the right direction, so here's the link go take a peek and let me know what you think! :) DL
http://www.empowernetwork.com/truestory.php?id=danloewen

No comments:

Post a Comment