Betting Directory News

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Survival in the coming meltdown....

Hey there, just a quick update of what I've been up to lately. A few weeks ago I started another blog, a wicked mlm marketing strategy that pays out 100% commissions. Best of all it's soooooooooooooo easy to do. So I figured I would start the set up and see what happens. As I spent more and more time looking into the different strategies in traffic, blogging, sales and internet presence (don't worry, it's not really part of the program, I'm just a bit of an overachiever :) )As a change in pace I figured I would touch off on some new items and ideas that have caught my interest lately and drop a few ideas down, and see if anyone has some ideas of their own. So today's touching on a subject my mind turns too every time I we have a major storm, I see a huge dip in the trade situation, or I watch an episode of "The walking dead" :)
Lately even my wife has been dropping a few hints that we should stockpile a few things. Some food and water, possibly a bow, maybe a rifle (a bit of a headache here in Canada, but still do-able) So I've started looking into it and have found a few cool websites, some neat packs and packages (we've already got a years worth of freeze dried egg) and a phenomenal amount of info. I think the biggest deal was making a list of what we needed and not just items, but ideas and chores/jobs to set up and put in motion. So I found something that I figure would fit the need for us. I put a link below, so check it out. A little reading, and whether or not you buy, hold out to the third page :) There's a freebie. Your welcome :) Anyway, this will be a quickie tonight, I have to add to my other page, and get some sleep (6 am comes way to early...)I think sometime soon I'll hit the "What's it take to get a rifle in Canada" job on, and let you know how it goes. Have a great night!!! DL Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment